Crain Model “A” Tile Cutter
- The straightness of cut is factory-calibrated to +/-.005" prior to shipment, which is essential for precisely matching edges in pattern work
- The cutter also has a self-measuring floor guide for repeat cuts at the wall
- Position the floor guide against the edge of the last field tile, then slide the tile to be cut underneath the blade and all the way against the wall
- When the tile is cut, the width cut off is automatically the amount needed to cover the remaining subfloor
- This cutter also has built-in low-profile blade height adjustment knobs that provide fast and easy adjustment
- Comes with compact carrying case, and instructions
This cutter cuts 12″ tiles straight. It provides the accuracy demanded by professionals.